Are you sure you want to delete your account?
You have indicated you do not agree to our terms of use, do you wish to delete your account?
Login
person
lock_outline
Why not sign up?

You will also be registered for the agent to contact you via other means you provide, with information relevant to your property search.

Register
There was an error creating your account, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will investigate.
Password does not match


How would you like to be contacted?

Property Report

Lets consider the below information

  • 60% of the properties in your area are owned outright
  • 80% of those properties are owner occupied, the remaining 20% are rented with 9% of those being council owned
  • The area has a mixed demographic mostly families.
  • The average aged homeowner is between 28-35
  • And homeowners generally move out of their homes in this area every 8-10 years on average
We can now make a calculated assumption that targeting young couples who are first time buyers is the best target customer.

The average first time buyer age is 27-29 and our listings and social adverts would be written to suit the type of buyer, in this case we would target recently married couples and young families by using key words and trigger points to generate interest and viewings.

Such as:
  • Plenty of garden space for children to explore
  • Perfect sized home for families
  • Plenty of storage space
  • Great sized bedrooms for growing families
We can then also assume that young couples will grow into their homes, and look to relocate to a larger house in 8-10 years time.